Are you still fighting with dark circles? Stop buying expensive treatments. We have a miracle ingredient for you: cucumber. Cucumber juice freshly made is an efficient cure to erase dark circles. It is really simple to make homemade cucumber juice and benefit of the positive effect of this remedy. All you have to do is to peel and squeeze some cucumbers. Soak two cotton pads in the freshly cucumber juice you made and apply the cotton pads on your eyes leaving them on for about a quarter of an hour.
Cucumber recipes lighten the area under the eyes and also reduce eye fatigue. There are lots of combinations in which cucumber can be used. Below you can find several cucumber recipes.
– Cucumber juice (or you can simply replace the cucumber juice with a slice of cucumber) – it can be applied on a day to day basis in areas under the eyes. Let it act for approximately 15 minutes. Rinse the face using warm water.
– Cucumber juice combined with potato – a mixture of cucumber juice and potatoes, both in equal quantities, helps removing the “bags” from under the eyes. You should follow the same procedure as the one described above adding only potatoes to this recipe.
– Cucumber juice combined with lemon juice
– As the above mentioned recipe, another variant is made from a combination of cucumber and lemon juice. The procedure is the same, cucumber and lemon juice should be added in equal parts. Apply the composition on the dark areas under the eyes, leave for about 15 minutes in order to treat your dark circles and afterwards rinse with warm water.
– Tomato juice. Another remedy for dark circles can be made out of tomato juice. It helps regain shine for areas under the eyes. The exact same procedure of the mixtures above applies in this case, too.