A combination of sweat and bacteria can cause underarm odor. Underarm odor develops when bacteria feed off the sweat produced by the glands in charge with sweat. Deodorant odor is meant to prevent moisture and it masks it with a pleasant fragrance. Lots of commercial deodorants may cause skin irritation. Are you looking for a deodorant that really works? And doesn’t irritate your skin?
– sodium bicarbonate
– coconut oil
– a pan
– a jar
- You need a quarter cup of sodium bicarbonate, a quarter cup of coconut oil and a quarter cup of cornstarch. Combine these three ingredients in a pot.
- Put the pot on the stove over low heat for about a few minutes. When the coconut oil begins to melt, stir the mixture and keep it above the stove until it remains liquid.
- After melting the coconut oil, remove the mixture from heat and stir it for a couple of minutes until it becomes completely homogeneous.
- You can use an old tube of deodorant. Pour the mixture obtained in it after disinfecting it. A small jar with lid can also be efficient.
- The mixture obtained needs to be kept in the refrigerator for about 12 hours. Once solidified, you can apply it on your underarm. It is recommended to be used daily, depending on needs.